Lest you think I forgot, I thought I should get this post up . . . Yep, it's (past) time for the monthly pictures - for the last time!
My sister gave me the idea of photographing Braden on his birthday (the 3rd) each month, wearing the same outfit. We picked a 12 month onesie, and started taking pictures at one month of age. It has been fun to see Braden grow into the outfit (almost out of it!) during the year. It also cracks me up to see his different expressions/the toys I had to use to get the picture (it became harder as he got older/more mobile). Remember this one?
So here we go, for the final time (in their entirety) . . . the monthly pics of Braden - in descending order:
12 months!!!
11 months

10 months

9 months

8 months

7 months

6 months

5 months

4 months

3 months


Sigh . . . that all went too fast!
Oh - I also have not posted B's 12 month stats:
Weight - 20.5 pounds (20th percentile)
Length - 31.5 inches (93rd percentile)
We really thought he'd be up in weight (this boy can EAT and loves his real food - you should see his belly after supper!), and were surprised by his length because he is still easily able to wear 9-12 month clothes without his pants being too short. But I have noticed lately that he does seem "tall."
At 12 months, Braden:
• loves cars and "pull" toys
• likes to crawl onto/into things
• babbles/"talks" a lot using nonsense words
• is working on his 2nd molar (that will make 10 teeth!) - lots of drool and a very runny nose!
• mainly drinks from a sippy cup
• recognizes grandparents/family members and reaches for them
• is starting to point at objects
No comments:
Post a Comment